1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files your browser puts on your computer or mobile device. Cookies support your browser during your visit to websites or apps.
The lifespan of cookies can vary. For example, session cookies are only kept while you visit the website and are deleted when you close your browser, while other cookies can be stored for a week, a month, a year, or longer. (See below for more information).
3. What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies we use:
− Functional cookies: cookies that improve the convenience of your website visit and the user experience.
− Sharing cookies: our websites contain links to Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, WeChat, and other similar social media sites that enable you to share the content of our websites with others via social media. When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed.
− Performance cookies: cookies that gather information to evaluate and improve the content of our websites (e.g., analytics).
− Navigational cookies: cookies that collect information about your computer and your visits to our websites, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and pages viewed.]
Some cookies we use are from third parties, such as [Google, Adobe, Hubspot, and LinkedIn] to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our websites. These companies use programming codes to collect information about your interaction with our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and how long you are on our websites. Please refer to their privacy and cookie policies for more information on how these companies collect and use your data.
4. Why do we use the cookies mentioned above?
- To assign you a unique random code (known as an "id" or "token") at the beginning of each visit, which the server uses to distinguish you from other visitors. Your visit to and your behavior on our website are unique, so our server must be able to distinguish you from other visitors.
- To store preferences, e.g., if you prefer to see the list of products and icons in a thumbnail, list, or detailed view.
- To record the language in which you visit the website.
- To share content on social media.
- To allow us to offer you personalized ads.
5. How do you refuse and delete cookies?
- When you visit our website for the first time, we will ask for your consent before cookies are used. You can accept or refuse that request.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by installing the opt-out add-on developed by Google in your browser.
- You can customize your browser settings. Visit the help pages of the browser’s website to find out how to do this.